We have had a busy week in Y3.
- looked at how light travel and can be reflected in science.
- looked at our main character Orion and analysed his fears from out context book.
- looked at sequences of numbers and filling in missing numbers.
- explored how music can make you feel and how to choreograph a dance to match.
- learnt how to perfect the chest pass and the bounce pass.
- looked at Van Gogh’s first famous painting The Potato Eaters and identified key things in the picture to help us learn about his style of artwork.
- looked at adding suffixes -ness -less -ful and -ment to words.
We have lots more to explore this week.